Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Honesty Hour.

Today i have a huge urge to write. I'm just not sure what about. I don't feel like a 10 on Tuesday.

So I'm going to just write whats in my head.

I feel like my head is full to bursting today.

I've had one of horrible colds that's going round.

The one where you blow your nose so so hard that it feels like your brain will burst out your ears yet you produce the tiniest bit of snot.

I know minging. But i bet you know what i mean don't cha??

My grandma says that colds are 3 days coming, 3 days here and take 3 days to go. Urgh I'm only on day 6.


Ive been having really weird dreams recently.

Ones where something happens to my kids and i cant stop it.

One i have occasionally is, me and the kids are by a canal.

They both fall in, I jump in after them but have to choose who to save. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Or the house is on fire and i cant get to the bedroom because the landing has fallen through.

I had a new one last night.

We were driving along the road and pass a sign saying road closed. But we carry on because everything seems Ok.

Suddenly we drive into a river and the car fills with water. Me and Pete are both furiously trying to undo the kids seat belts to get them out of the car which is full of water but then i wake up.
 
I hope i don't have that one again.

I'm sure most parents have nightmares including there kids.

Its almost like the worst thing that could happen in life would include your kids. Maybe its because we've got some stuff kicking off at the moment that i seem to have no control over. I don't know.

Its all got a bit deep hasn't it? sorry about that! Bit of light reading tonight for you!


This post has been inspired by one of my favorite bloggers MamaDeanoMusings She wrote a post a couple of days ago linking in with Life unmasked a blogging series and i really liked the idea of just writing for 15 minutes whats in your head, no editing, just writing. I would link in to Life unmasked but im not sure how too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment