Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Ten on Tuesday.





1.Tonight we are going out. Yes i do realise its Tuesday today. Out on a school night. Shocking i know.


2. We all love One Direction in our house, this song came on the other day and Bobby knew all the words as he'd been listening to it at nursery. Cute.




3.I started wearing glasses a couple of months ago and I'm finding that the more I wear them the more I need them, does that make sense?!

4.Bobby got into his first choice school for September which is a huge relief. Phew.

5. I'm currently eating an apple trying to convince myself that it tastes as good as a chocolate digestive.

6.I cannot pick George up without kissing him. Fact.

7. In a few weeks me and some friends are starting a good food club. I went to one in Liverpool for a time but got all pregnant and sick so couldn't really eat anything, but i loved it. Anyway the format is who ever hosts it cooks the main, someone does the starter and someone else cooks the dessert. Did i mention I'm ridiculously excited ladies?!

8.On Saturday i had a child free day and attended a Mentoring course.It was ace. I'm passionate about mentoring and think it can work really well in a youth group/church/secular environment. It felt good to use my brain tbh!

9. My tomato plants that i loving cultivated for weeks were killed by that blumming snow we had a few weeks ago. Gutted.

10. I love this song.It never fails to make me smile : )
 

Please  take a look at my lovely friends 10's Sarah Hannah Helen Esther Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment