Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Friday 13 April 2012

Welcome.

I'm not sure why i wanted to write a new blog i just did. There was nothing wrong with my old one and i know i could well have changed that one but to be honest i think i lost my blog mojo.
I wasn't that happy with the name and blog address,it just all became a bit stale for me. Its still there for now but something about me needed a change.
For me i know i have to do something if i feel that excitement in my belly, And when i thought of the adventures of bobby and george i felt excited. Like a new chapter.
This may be gibberish to you but to me its whats in my head. I probably wont go public with it just yet(going public makes it sound like something very exotic and exciting lol!) and by public i mean putting it on my facebook but I'm sure i will soon enough.
I just need to write, i can feel it inside of me. Its weird. But i hope to become better the more i write. And this season that I'm in,this toddler/pre school season that I'm in is what I'm going to write about. My 2 precious boys. So welcome to the adventures of Bobby and George. I hope you enjoy the ride as much as i am already.

No comments:

Post a Comment