Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Bobby announced today that he wanted roasted egg for lunch. Hhmmmm..

2. This is mainly what George has been doing all week.




3.Bobs went back to school today after the Easter Hols. Hurray!!

4.Ive just registered with Britmums and finding it all a little daunting tbh! Any tips from other blogging mums most welcome.


5.The weather here in my Yorkshire town today has been so messed up. As i was walking up to nursery it was cracking the flags as they say up here and suddenly it started hailing. Its all very confusing Mr Weather. Please sort it out.


6.I became the proud owner of a smeg fridge this weekend. I 'won' it on eBay for £250.50p. I'm so chuffed. Here it is in all its glory..




7.I was asked a question today that i have never been asked "Mummy can i have a duckling?"


8.Yesterday my sister said something round about this to me, "Luce I'm not being funny but you proper need to sort out your spelling on your blog, If i handed in an assignment to uni like that I'd be marked down"  Well praise the Lord that this isn't an assignment,and bless my sister (i think ; ) ) for giving me feed back. In all seriousness can some one lend me a English, grammar, spelling for dummies book please.


9.  This weekend my cousins girlfriend gave birth to their baby girl. She's so so beautiful. All scrunched up with tiny fingers and fantastic big eyes. so peaceful and content. I held her for a good hour. If i could place an order for a baby just like her i would have one now. Right now. When Bobby was George's age we had already started trying for another baby, so the thoughts are there, but they will stay thoughts for now! Next time for us the stakes are higher, Wowzers 3 kids. Not for the faint hearted!


10. 9 Years ago yesterday someone dear to me passed away. Mann 9 years. 9 whole years. I think of you often and i cant help but think about the woman that you'd be now. Ive gotta go now as its hard to type through the tears x x




If you enjoyed this then you may like these Hannah Sarah Esther Helen Jo











1 comment: