Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Monday 14 May 2012

Dairy free kid

I am sitting at the computer drinking green tea.

Trying to think what my life would look like without Dairy. How my brews will taste with no milk.
Or more to the point what Bobby's diet would look like without it. I'm a bit overwhelmed and have no idea where to start. To be honest I've been putting it off, but his eczema is so bad at the moment I'll do anything to help him. So cutting out Dairy from his diet it is..

So I'm writing this post because i need help! Does anyone have a recipe books they would recommend? Or any genius tips in how to get a 4 year old to drink different mike and eat different chocolate???

HELP!!

1 comment:

  1. I expect you've found this one already....http://dairyfreecooking.about.com/od/kidfriendlymealssnacks/KidFriendly_Meals_Snacks.htm

    ReplyDelete