Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Ten on Tuesday.

Today has left me thinking about what i have to be thankful for. So this post is 10 things which make my heart glad. It may be a bit cringe but its my blog and frankly I'll write what i like. If you don't like it, don't read it.There's no room for haters here. Its a bit random but here goes.


1. Its been so nice to have a bit of sunshine this week. Here's a pic of George enjoying the sun..


2. With the sunshine comes a paddling pool..







3. And lots of looong naps. I've been reluctant to share this in case it ended but since George has started walking he's had a few 3 hour lunch time naps. Get in.




4. Convo I've just heard upstairs..bobby to his dad 'dad were you my dad when i was a baby?' Pete 'Bobby I've always been your dad and i will always be your dad. Forever and ever'. Makes my heart melt.


5. I love this website and came across this cute video. I'm so grateful for my dad and that my kids also have an great dad.



6. Bobby wrote his name for the first time the other day. Totally unprompted. It may have been one of the proudest moments of my life..



7. Came in to our room this morning and George was just chillin on our bed. He looked well cute. As you can see..


8. This past week or so we've been mega busy. Last Sunday we drove to my dads caravan at Castle Howard with my mother in law,we got back late Tuesday night.Had Wednesday at home then Pete went away to Cambridge till late Friday night. Early doors Sat morning (I'm talking 7.30am) we bundeled the kids in the car and drove to Exeter to see Pete's Grandad in hospital who sadly suffered a stroke. Then to my Gorgeous Aunty's house for the night. Sunday we drove to spend the day in Bristol with our lovely family. So at 7pm Sunday eve we drove back home. Wowzers. Mammoth trip. It was so nice to return to home to Halifax though. I think my heart belongs here.

9. I'm pretty sure I'm due a sleep in very soon.


10. Last Friday marked the third non-uniform day in a row that i forgot and sent Bobs into school in his uniform. Someone please get these kids a therapist.


Linking in with Hannah Sarah Helen Esther

1 comment: