Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George..

Welcome to The Adventures of Bobby and George. Way back then i used to love to write. By writing this blog im trying to recapture that love again. So here are our adventures. Our little family life. For family who live round the corner and for family that dont. For our children to read when they've grown. But really just to write. Hope you enjoy x

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Ive just heard Bobby say to his dad who's doing bath time up stairs "Dad I'm scared of having my hair washed". Nice try kid.

2. When we go to the supermarket Bobby always insists on going to see the fish at the fish counter. The guy at the Morrison's near us doesn't even bother asking me if i need anything any more.We were there the other week and Bob said "mummy look a broccoli fish" when he saw what i think is curly kale,i tried unsuccessfully to explain that it was only there for decorative purposes.

3. Ive had a head ache for about a week now. This obviously isn't ideal.

4. Yesterday my husband brought home a injured bird. This is not good for a number of reasons. Number 1 being that i get ridiculously attached to animals.I think Bobby takes after me in this area as he was gutted when we handed the bird "feathery" to the vets this morning. He's defiantly in touch with his feelings. Alot like me really.

5. Once again i would like to thank the creators of Baby Jake. You are the reason i get ANYTHING done at home.

6. My sister is currently in Minorca right now.Nope.Not jealous at all.

7. Tonight we had superhero curry. More importantly it went down very very well. Get in.

8. Today I've been told that i smell like the dustbin and that I'm going to be thrown away. By my delightful 4 year old.

9. I actually think i may be addicted to biscuits. Special measures may have to be taken.


10. I flipping love this song..



Linking in with the other ladies = Sarah Hannah Jo  Esther Helen  

1 comment:

  1. We are so blessed to have you as our daughter in law - so funny, wise, honest and loving! X x

    ReplyDelete